Tuesday, March 1, 2011

HAPPY MARCH!!!

St. Patrick's Day is my 2nd favorite holiday and I decided to start celebrating right away!  I've got Irish music playing as I type this.  My grandfather's family came from Ireland, then went to England and then he, my grandmother and my mom moved to the States 50 years ago.  Yes I like St. Patrick's Day for the beer, but I also love the chance to celebrate Irish culture and heritage!  

SO.....

I'm having a contest for the next week!  To win, you need to do 2 things:  
1. comment on how you celebrate (or would like to celebrate) St. Patrick's Day
2.  become a follower of my blog  (those of you who are already followers, you're halfway there!)
 
That's it!  The contest is open from now until midnight March 8th.  I'll choose a winner, post the name and get your prize in the mail Wednesday (March 9th) so that you can have it for St. Patrick's Day!

2 comments:

  1. There's a HUGE St. Patty's day celebration in Butte, MT (which is close to where I live), so I'll probably head in that direction. Plus, I'll get to watch plenty of College Basketball, which, let's face it, is the best part of March. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. Don't even mention b-ball. Odd, since I like so many sports, but I HATE basketball. Can't explain it. But I hope you have a good month with it!

    ReplyDelete