Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Writing Revelations

Yesterday I spent a chunk of time working on the lesson plans for my upcoming class Killer Openings.  (For more information about the class or to register, click here.)  I had so much fun analyzing openings, cringing at some of my own weak openings and typing up all the thoughts I want to make sure to hit during the class.  Will it be perfect?  Of course not.  It's my first time teaching an online class and I'm sure I'll forget something.  BUT I'm so excited!



I'm also excited to get my entries from a contest.  I volunteered to be a judge and we should be getting our entries within the next day or so.  I'm eager to read and help people become better writers!  Of course, I don't know how many entries I will get or how good they'll be, but knowing I'll be able to share my knowledge with people willing to listen is a great feeling!
 
And maybe, just maybe that excitement will drift over to my 4th draft of Lies sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment