Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Progress

The numbers might not support this, but I am making progress on Lies.  I've been working on the chapter that's been giving me fits for at least a week.  I decided a couple of days ago to just plow right through it, get the order down and the correct events.  Nothing fancy, no stellar words or phrases.  They can come later.  I'd LOVE to keep going since I'm finally getting somewhere, but I HAVE to get some sleep in case I get a sub job tomorrow.  I made a goal at my Austin RWA group to have the book shipped off to my CPs by our next meeting, which is next Tuesday (4/12).  Unless I have a couple outstanding days of writing between now and then, it won't happen.  BUT, I do not have any plans for my weekend except exercising so maybe I'll get two solid days to work on it.  Wish me luck! 

1 comment: