Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hump Day

So....I'm thinking that I might keep my original title, Tell Me No Lies.  If I think about it, I can explain it enough to work.  While I liked the suggestions people gave me, I haven't brainstormed with them and nothing stands out.  So Lies it is and Lies it will remain until an editor changes it!

I had an editing job that took a lot out of me over the last few days, so I haven't been writing.  BUT...the editing job is done and later today I'll be able to get back to work on finishing Lies for my CPs!

3 weeks until Cat's book comes out!!!!  I can't wait until I can go to the bookstore and get it!  I will be interviewing her here soon too, so stay tuned for that.

2 weeks until our school year is over.  I plan to have an anniversary post to celebrate my 1 year out of the classroom and to reflect on the Pros and Cons of my choice to leave and my choices over this past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment