Wednesday, June 1, 2011

HAPPY JUNE!

My Lies query is done!  It's as good as I can make it and I'm pretty happy with it.  I've already sent it on its first foray into the cyber world.  Wish us luck! 

Next up is revising the synopsis to reflect the final version of the book.  Hopefully I'll have that done within the week. 

And of course, the brainstorming continues for my newest couple in I Dare You.  Um, I love all my heroes, and the one from Lies is pretty awesome, but this new guy is H-O-T!

I'm a little more than halfway through Tami Dee's 4th Viking book, Through a Viking Mist, and I don't want to put it down!  Hopefully I'll be able to finish it in the next couple of days.

I've got my reading schedule in my head.  Wanna hear?  After Tami's, I'm going to read Laura Griffin's Unforgivable, which just finaled in the Daphne du Maurier Contest!  Then I'm going to read my friend and CP Cat Schield's first Desire book, Meddling With a Millionaire.  Then I'm going to read Laura Scott's latest Love Inspired Suspense,  Lawman-in-Charge.  THEN I'm going to read the last 2 Harry Potter books so I can watch the movies and get ready for the final movie in July.  (I know, I must be the only Potter fan on the planet who hasn't finished reading the series!  Bad, bad Lexi!!)

Still looking for a "real job", still trying to clean my house, still making plans.  Always making plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment