Saturday, October 29, 2011

And We're Off!

Novella? Check
Coke? Check
Celtic music? Check
Story timeline & miscellaneous notes? Got 'em!

The push for completion, for the chance to type THE END, begins now! I'm going to work for an hour, then get up for 10 mins, work for another hour and then play for 10 mins. Hopefully my muse, my hero and my brain are ready to work together. I'll keep you updated!

2:33 PM:  Making progress! LOVING this story! Just hit 14,000 words.
6:10 PM:  Still at it! Just over 17,000. 
6:34 PM:  Yikes! The hero just called the heroine by the wrong name.  :-O 
8:39 PM:  Just over 18,000! Whoohoo! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.... 
10:54 PM:  I'm over 20,000 and having a blast BUT I'm thinking I might have to have another draft just to make sure it's the best it can be. I'm hoping to finish this draft (4) tonight. 
12:23 AM: DONE! And I've outlined what needs to be done in draft 5 tomorrow when I'm more awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment