Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

Hello! I've had an amazing weekend! My family dinner was fabulous on Friday-good food, good drinks, good company! Everyone sang to me when they brought out a cookie & ice cream for me. Then yesterday was fantabulous! Okay, my Texas Longhorns CLEARLY did not get my memo that I needed them to play well, but other than that it was a good day. I got some gift cards (1 for Barnes & Noble!!!), a beautiful necklace, some money (always helpful, especially since my RWA membership is up for renewal), a happy birthday hat, Bunco game (I've heard it's fun) and some other neat things. Today we had some much needed rain in TX. I had leftover birthday cake & tea for breakfast, lunch with 2 of my brothers, my niece & 1 nephew, then dinner with the British relatives & the parents. Now I'm just reading birthday wishes on Facebook and emails.

If you have a free minute, you could give me a birthday present. The Mills & Boon New Voices Competition ends tomorrow. I'd love some more comments on my entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment