Monday, October 24, 2011

My Kilted Man Is Kicking Butt!

So, this guy is definitely the one I keep going back to out of the lot on my previous post. Yum! I picture being between those arms, with my back to the wall and...{{sigh}}}!

Okay, I'll calm myself.

I've been hard at work for 2 solid days (well, in between a few other errands & commitments) and I'm TOTALLY loving this Scottish suspense novella! I'm going to be so bold as to say that I will have draft 3 done by Wed AND I'm aiming to submit it via email on Sunday! 

In revising (rewriting) this story, I'd forgotten how much I miss writing about Scotland, since it is my favorite place in the world. I'm hoping this novella will sell so I'll be able to bring readers more of my contemporary Scottish heroes!

No comments:

Post a Comment