Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Slow & Painful Death

Tell Me No Lies, my entry in the Mills & Boon New Voices Competition is now around 154 out of 624 entries. I've received 1 comment in the last week and a half and that was from my FANTABULOUS CP. I know the ratings don't really make a difference and I still don't have any illusions that I'll make the top 20. I really only entered to get comments & feedback, which I did. I'm thrilled with the reactions I've been getting. I really feel like I'm doing something right!

BUT I'm soooooooo ready for this competition to be over. I spend lots of time tracking comments on all the manuscripts, reading some entries (I'll never get through them all!) and obsessing with my own. Monday, the last day to enter, can't come quick enough. Quite frankly, I need to get back to actually writing my current novella so that it can be done and submitted before NaNoWriMo & my next bounty hunter story!

No comments:

Post a Comment