Sunday, November 13, 2011

Another Week Begins

I'm now loaded with boxes so I have lots of packing to do this week! I start moving next weekend.

I'm making AWESOME progress on my NaNoWriMo word count and I'm hoping to be caught up sometime this week.

In writing this NaNo novel, I've been learning a lot more about my hero's family. At first, I tried to subdue the others so I could focus on Zack & Jamie, BUT then I realized that each and every scene I write, whether it ends up in this novel or a future one or on the cutting room floor, helps me to get to know my characters better. Today I've been working on scenes where Zack & Jamie go to a Christmas party with all of his brothers and some other friends. Learning how they all interact with each other is a great eye-opening experience and I'm psyched!

Of course, I've also figured out whose story is next. That brother and his heroine already have sparks flying and they've hardly had any scene time in this book! Yikes! Can you say, sizzling??????

No comments:

Post a Comment