Sunday, November 27, 2011

Catchin' Up

Hello! I spent Thanksgiving with family and no computer so that's why I haven't been updating. Not much to tell you. My move was successful. (I'm updating this blog at my new place.) I'm still behind on my Nano word count, but I have been writing some and I'm DETERMINED to finish the last 10,500 words I have by the November 30th deadline. I wrapped up my latest Killer Openings class before Thanksgiving and got some GREAT compliments from my participants. I'm LOVING my current hero and heroine a bit more each day. I'll keep you updated on my NaNo progress over the next few days! I'm off to keep writing!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with, NaNo! I really missed doing it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kelly! This is my FAVORITE way to write a rough draft so I really want to complete this on time!

    ReplyDelete