Thursday, November 3, 2011

Progress Report

NaNoWriMo- I've been able to meet the 1667 word count each day so far. Yes, I realize it's only been 3 days, but it's already a struggle for me.(Actually, it's 2 days. I haven't written today's words.) That makes me sad because I was so looking forward to Zack and Jamie's journey. Still, maybe when less crap is going on I'll be able to focus more.

Novella- I do declare to all that read this that the novella will be submitted to the epublisher by the time I go to bed on Sunday night. I didn't have a sub job today (LOOOOOONG story), so I was able to pretty much finish the latest draft. I have a couple of things to still work out (like the crappy 1st chapter & the epilogue I haven't written yet), but there's no reason for this to wait any longer. SUNDAY OR BUST!

Work- I've subbd 3 days this week, have a sub job tomorrow, I worked 7 hours tutoring and I had a 2-hour editing job.

Real World- I had a chat wih my financial adviser today (my logical stepfather) and I now have a plan. I will be moving out of my condo before 2012. I'll be renting out my place and moving into an apartment, which means I'll have even less time than I'd planned for NaNo & other writing activities. At least I'll be forced to toss out a bunch of crap I no longer need rather than haul it off to storage...like the shoeboxes of cassette tapes from high school, the birthday cards from my twenties, the tons of books I'll never read again.

No comments:

Post a Comment