Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

With a new year comes a list of goals. I'm a MASTER at making lists and revising them when
 something doesn't work out exactly as I'd planned. So without wasting time, here's a
condensed version of what I expect/hope to accomplish in the next 12 months!

1. See my first book published (You'll know the release date when I do!)
2. Sell at least one more novella, if not 2
3. Sell my 1st full-length novel
4. Make it to at least 1 conference
5. Visit my family & friends I haven't seen in 2 1/2 years
6. Find a "real" job
7. Look into and possibly "go back to school"
8. Get back to being healthy again
9. Get down to my goal weight & keep it (or most of it) off
10. Learn to be a PR guru
11. Build my critiquing/editing business
12. Read a book a week

So, there's my list. What's on yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment