Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Decadent's Book Club

My publisher, Decadent Publishing, has started a book club on Facebook as a way to connect with readers. They will be sponsoring discussions a few times a week on specific books they choose. The editors nominated Her Highland Champion as their first read! I'm tickled! For details, visit https://www.facebook.com/DecadentPublishingBookClub.

I also got an email today from my Content Editor for Fractured Paradise. Oh, boy! She sounds great but tough! Still, if she helps me shape the book up into the best it can be I'm okay with that! I have a July 6th deadline. Better get busy revising novella #3 so I can submit it soon and leave plenty of time for Paradise revisions!

I'm also on Goodreads. I'm trying to learn how to work it and see why everyone loves it. I went on for the 1st time in months yesterday and I actually found a rating for Champion from a woman who won it in one of the contests.

Speaking of contests....Don't forget my International Protective Network logo contest! Details can be found on the Miscellaneous page of my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment