Saturday, June 30, 2012

CONTEST EXTENDED!

Good news! I'm extending my contest for a few more days! SOOOOOO.....
 
 If you read Her Highland Champion between now and JULY 4TH, AND post a review somewhere, then you will be in the running for a FREE Decadent Publishing book of your choice and some treat from me.

Now, those of you who have already posted a review on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or Goodreads, you are already in the running!

Please note: If you post a review somewhere other than those 3 places, please email me(alexa AT alexabourne DOT com) and let me know where I can see the review. Then I'll put your name in the running as well!
 
Several people have rated the book at various places. Thank you so much! If you want to, toss in a line or two telling us what you thought- what you liked or didn't like- and you'll be in the running too.
 
I decided to extend the contest because I want to do something to celebrate the American Independence Day. The winner will receive a British treat and a FREE Decadent book for reviewing my British book. So, I'll choose a winner at midnight on the day America celebrates independence from Britain!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment