Friday, June 29, 2012

Happy Weekend?

Stoppin' in to say hi. I'm moving across town this weekend. I decided on Wednesday night and started moving yesterday. I'm hoping to be all moved out by the end of the weekend. Still readin' Laura Giffin's TWISTED and loving it. I'm hoping to finish it this weekend. Searchin' for a "real job" AGAIN (still???). I'll be doing some stuff on that. Workin' on the revisions to PROTECTOR for Harlequin editor. I'm REALLY hoping to get a huge chunk of time to get busy with that. Only TWO MORE DAYS for the contest! If you review HER HIGHLAND CHAMPION (or already have), you'll be in the running for a free book of your choice from Decadent Publishing and a treat from me! Some people have rated the book but haven't said anything about it. If that's you, go back and give it a line or two & you'll be in the running to! Right now there are only 13 people in the running.

Got any big plans for the weekend? Whatever you do, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment