Thursday, June 7, 2012

New Contest!

Hello, blog world! Yes, I'm still hard at work finishing up my short story (which should be ready for submission early next week) and doing a few things to prepare for Fractured Paradise's release in a couple of months.

BUT....

In the meantime, I'm having a contest! If you read Her Highland Champion between now and the end of June, AND post a review somewhere, then you will be in the running for a FREE Decadent Publishing book of your choice and some treat from me.

Now, those of you who have already posted a review on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or Goodreads, you are already in the running!

Please note: If you post a review somewhere other than those 3 places, please email me(alexa AT alexabourne DOT com) and let me know where I can see the review. Then I'll put your name in the running as well!

Please spread the word and let me know if you have any questions!


2 comments:

  1. I posted one on Goodreads for you. :)

    http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13605067-her-highland-champion


    -Diva J.

    ReplyDelete