Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Good News Alert!!!!

We interrupt this grand Tuesday with a......

GOOD NEWS ALERT!!!

In chatting with my publisher, I got some good news last week! With novella #3, Simple Treasures planned for the holidays, I now have enough written material for us (Decadent Publishing and me) to go to print! I will eventually have a print anthology with my 3 UK Honor Guard stories in it! My OWN book in my OWN hands! It will definitely be a dream come true! I'll be sure to keep you updated on that progress.

And now, back to writing my historical short story.....

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Alexa! I'm so glad to hear this. :)


    -Diva J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Diva! Now if I can just get story #3 in shape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover for Fractured Paradise is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Vivien! The designer, Angela Anderson, does GREAT work! She designed both of my covers and I requested she create the 3rd one as well. Can't wait to see what she comes up with!

    ReplyDelete