Monday, August 6, 2012

Gotta Be Doin' Somethin' Right!

YAY! My beta reader (aka my best friend who reads EVERYTHING I write & ALWAYS tells me how it is) had this to say about my revised version of Her Reluctant Protector:

OUTSTANDING!!! wow u have stepped up..... - great job - this book rocks - i love it

I really can't ask for a better response, can I? Except, she and I had a conversation (via internet) later and here's what ELSE she said in response to some specific questions I had about what I added into the story:

a bit of a surprise which was good
seems each time u send me a book it gets better and better

WOW! A surprise? That's exactly what I was going for! How can I NOT love these comments????? I must be doing something right! Yes, at this very moment, I'm feeling invincible. Okay, back to the business of doing my final read-through.

1 comment: