Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I Like It, I Love It!

While many people throughout the US celebrated Labor Day with barbeques, swimming and fun with the family, I worked. And I loved it.

From Saturday morning until late last night (actually, early this morning!) I revised and revised and revised Simple Treasures, my New Year's novella coming out...wait for it...yep, you guessed it...around the holidays. My FANTABULOUS editor gave me great comments and guidance to fix what I already knew was wrong. I pushed through the entire manuscript (about 80 pages) twice over the weekend and each time I loved the story a bit more. Now it's almost where it needs to be, almost to where I can be completely proud of it!

NOW I'm really, really looking forward to seeing what the artist does with the cover.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Does it feel great to feel great about what you've written!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, thanks, Jane! Yep, it does feel great. It's times like this when I feel invincible!

    ReplyDelete