Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Just Droppin' In....

Hello, new followers! Thanks so much for joining me/us. You make me feel special! I hope I can live up to your expectations. :P

I've been keeping busy, visiting with family, eating too much, reading, writing and waiting.....

I hope to be able to share some news with you sooner rather than later. I'm waiting for my cover for Simple Treasures, the 3rd Honor Guard story that will be coming to you in December. It's a New Year's story so I'm excited to see what my favorite cover designer comes up with! AND I got some other news...unofficially. Hopefully soon I'll be able to share that too. It's killing me to hold my tongue on it!

If you haven't participated in the Highlander Giveaway Blog Hop, get busy! There are several people giving away books with Highlanders and the Hop is almost over!

Okay, folks. Have a good rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment