Saturday, October 20, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday- Fractured Paradise

Happy Six Sentence Sunday! I meant to post last Sunday, but between a crappy football game, some heavy partying, and preparing for a vacation, I TOTALLY forgot to post last week. But here I am this week bringing you more of my upcoming Honor Guard release, Fractured Paradise. The book comes out November 6th and has already gotten some GREAT reviews.

In this snippet, we're introduced to Gemma, a friend of the heroine (and hero) who lives in Sunderland and works at the hotel Rachel uses. They're having breakfast in a local restaurant and the hero, Aidan, has just walked away from their table.

Gemma leaned low to the table. "’Ere, do you fancy him, then?" she whispered.

"What?" Rachel jerked her head back to meet the gossip queen’s gaze, which sparkled with the possibility. "No." The denial was instant, strong, and definitely a lie.


So, what do you think? Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know. And, as usual, if you have more time, visit www.sixsunday.com to find more snippets from more authors.

2 comments: