Saturday, November 3, 2012

Insanity Pays A Visit!

I'm already behind on NaNoWriMo! Yikes! BUT, I love the story that's coming to life. It's a straight romance set in Scotland (again) with a Scotswoman who first made an appearance in Her Highland Champion and her hero was SUPPOSED to be a Scotsman she'd been pining for over the last decade. But, her true hero showed up last night. He's an Irishman and he's a cocky SOB. But he's a charmer, too, and so he and I are getting along fine.

I voted today! Yay! Regardless of who you support, get out there and vote. Many people died trying to make sure we had this right. If not for yourself, do it for them.

I'm hard at work putting the finishing touches on my RELEASE PARTY for Fractured Paradise, which will start early Monday morning and run through Friday! Info, stories, fun facts, prizes and a game I spent time researching today when I should've been writing my NaNoWriMo words. Make plans to visit often to join in the celebration!

AND.....Sunday will be my last Fractured Paradise snippet for Six Sentence Sunday. After that, I'll be sharing my NaNo project.

Okay, I've got my tea ready and my pen so I'm going back to write more of my NaNo words. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment