Saturday, November 24, 2012

Whirlwind!!!

Hello, hello! If you celebrated Thanksgiving, I hope you had a GREAT day! I did! I ate too much, had lots of wine and good times with family (except for our college football team losing)! We all had an early night Thursday and then we hung out and did nothing yesterday. Did you brave the Black Friday Shopping world? {{SHUDDER}} If you did, I hope you survived with few injuries and many bargains. I worked a bit last night, prepping a Six Sentence Sunday post for you, among other things, and today we'll be watching LOTS of football!

I just want to let you know that I'll be a BUNCH of different places next week! I think I've got a guest spot each day. Of course I'll announce the locations each day so you can come see what I'm writing about or read my answers to some cool interview questions. So rest up today and be ready to tour with me!

As for now, I'm finishing my cup of tea, finishing a writing assignment for my online class and then I'll be heading back to my brother's house to hang out and relax. Have a great Saturday!

CELEBRATION CONTEST!!!!
 
On Friday, November 30th, I will choose one person from my "Followers" list. November 30th is the anniversary of me receiving my first contract from Decadent Publishing so the winner will be able to choose a copy of any one of my books! Hope you'll consider joining and thank you so much to those who have already joined!

No comments:

Post a Comment