Monday, March 11, 2013

I Did It!

Sound the alarm! Release the balloons! About 12:30 this morning I hit "SEND" and submitted my latest short story, Silent Surrender! To celebrate, I had a cup of tea and then went to bed.

This morning, I woke up and found an AWESOME review for Fractured Paradise, my story that takes place in Sunderland, England. Here's a bit of what they said:

Title: Fractured Paradise (Honor Guard Series)
Reviewed By: Raven

Fractured Paradise by Alexa Bourne is a heartwarming, nail biting Romantic Suspense. A story that will drag you in, make you wait breathlessly for the next chapter and leave you feeling good inside....

This was a splendid little short story, full of intrigue, sour locals hating on the interloper of a foreigner and a love that took both characters by surprise. It’s a smart little read that will have you hurrying on to the next chapter and gobbling it up.

Isn't that great? If you want to read the whole review, check it out here.

As for me, today I'm reading and I'll be starting my next Honor Guard story too. I'm writing the whole rough draft of this story, which takes place in Mexico, in the next week. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment