Friday, May 3, 2013

Non-Fiction Friday!

Welcome to Non-Fiction Friday!

There's not a whole lot to tell. I'm busy, I'm getting tired, and I'm counting down the days until my semi-vacation (June 4th!). I'm gearing up for the release of Carry Me Home (June 5th!), working on edits for the next Tease book, still trying to write the next Honor Guard book, still tutoring, still teaching an online class (which is no trouble at all), still hoping to hear about another submitted project, and still trying to read for fun.
 
But you know what spends a lot of time in my head? I'm waiting to hear what position I will have, if any, in my current job. They like me, they're happy with my work, I enjoy helping kids, and I like a lot of my co-workers. But they don't know yet who will be doing what job. The administrators and "the committee" are discussing it. I've been asked how I'd feel if I were to be put back in a classroom. I've been told nothing is definite yet. Just wait. Frankly, after the 2 1/2 years I spent "finding myself" amid sub jobs, tutoring, editing, and writing, I'll just be happy with a steady, solid job.
 
I'm happy, for the most part. I really have no reason to be unhappy, so I focus each and every single day on the joys I have in my life, human and non-human. In my 2 1/2 years after I quit my teaching job, I've DEFINITELY learned that. As for the rest, I'll keep you updated!
 
HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment