Friday, May 31, 2013

Non-Fiction Friday!

Happy Non-Fiction Friday!
 
Today I'm out celebrating. What am I celebrating, you ask? The end of the school year! I've been at my school since January, have made new friends and have secured a spot on staff for next year. I'm excited to start plotting and planning my 6th grade classroom for 2013-2014 over the summer.
 
BUT.....
 
At the moment, I'm more excited to celebrate this year being over! I've learned a lot, I've helped a lot of students and I've pitched in to assist wherever I was needed. I'm proud of our accomplishments and of getting a chance to get some kids excited about learning. But EVERYONE is ready to be on vacation! We all, kids and staff, need to be away from each other. We all need a break to relax and reorganize our brains.
 
Yesterday I went out to lunch with one of my new friends to celebrate and today I think a bunch of us might also be going out for lunch (since both days have been half days). THEN tonight I get to celebrate all over again with my writing happy hour group! Whoohoo! Who knows? Maybe I'll continue celebrating all weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment