Friday, June 7, 2013

Last Day of the CARRY ME HOME Release Party!



Hello again! Today I'm again on the Get Lost in a Story Blog sharing details about what's next for me and the people of Glenhlish, Scotland. PLUS, I've revealed the cover of my next Tease book, Silent Surrender! Check it out and let me know what you think of all my plans!

PLUS.....

Today I'm also hanging out on Elizabeth Morgan's Blog and we're playing 20 questions!

AND.....

I also stopped by Laurey Buckland's Blog too!

Remember, commenting in any (or all) of these blog posts will give you an extra chance at winning one of the FIVE prizes! Winners will be chosen and posted tomorrow. For more chances, you can go bakc and comment on any of my blog posts for any day this week! Check Monday's post for the deets. AND if you tweet about it, which will give you MORE chances to win, make sure to include me @AlexaBourne and #CMHReleaseParty!

No comments:

Post a Comment