Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sneak Peek Sunday!



Welcome back to Sneak Peek Sunday, where authors post 6 paragraphs of a published work or a work-in-progress for your enjoyment! To see who else is participating, visit here!

It's almost here! In just THREE more days Carry Me Home will be available for purchase! I'm so excited! I hope you enjoy this next excerpt from the very first Decadent Tease Entice book! I hope you like it enough to put the book on your To Be Read list.




He hurried to block her path. "Lass." Grabbing her forearm, he said…nothing. Instead, his gaze traveled along the length of her. Twice.

"What do you want, Jamie?" She’d not get caught up in his soulful amber eyes. No, she would not.

"You’ve had your bit of fun, but I want you to come home." He tilted his head to one side and drifted
his fingertips along her bare arm.


She yanked away. "I’ve come to get my papers from you, to say good-bye to those I love, and to move on with my life." She stepped around him and continued down the path to the center of Glenhalish. "I’ll be at the Kierlain House until Sunday. Please bring the forms and leave them with the front office."

"I don’t have them." He nearly shouted with glee. "I tossed them out."

"I thought you might say that." Smiling on the heels of another small victory, she fished through her handbag and pulled out another copy of the divorce papers. She’d come armed with a half-dozen copies just in case he chose to be difficult. She strode back to him with her chin held high and slapped the papers against his chest. "Here."



SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Carry Me Home is available EARLY on the Decadent Publishing website and the All Romance Ebooks website!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment